If you purchased your domain at Godaddy but would like to use our webhosting, you must first change your Nameserver at Godaddy. Doing this is very simple and will only take you a few minutes!
1) Log into your Godaddy account and then choose “Domains” in the “Products” category. Click on “Manage” which is next to the domain that you want to host with us.
2) Under the “Settings” tab, click on “Manage” in the “Nameservers” section
3) Choose the “Custom” option and click on “Add New Nameserver”
4) In the two Nameserver fields, input “NS1.ELECTRICWEBHOST.COM” in the first field, and “NS2.ELECTRICWEBHOST.COM” in the second.
5) It can take up to 24 hours for “Propagation” throughout the internet for your domain to work with your website.