Adding an affiliate page to your website will definitely help boost your business. Here is how you can add a form on your site in just a couple of minutes.
1) Login to your Credit Repair Cloud profile and go to the “My Company” tab
2) Click on “Website Tools” and then “Affiliate Signup Form”
3) Click on the “Copy” button. This will automatically copy the “Webform code”
4) Go to electricwebhost.com and login to your account.
5) Once you are logged in, go to “Launch Presence Builder”
6) Go to your affiliate page by clicking on “Partner Program”
7) Once you are on that page, it is time to edit it. Click on “Module” then choose “Script” which will be the very last option.
8) Drag the “Script” to wherever you want to form to be. (Some prefer it beneath the image)
9) Paste the code from step 3 in the blank box by right clicking and choosing paste. (Shortcut for paste for Mac is Command+V, for Windows it is CTRL+V). Click “ok” to save.
10) Click on publish
11) Go to your website and you will now see an affiliate form!